Thursday 8 April 2010

23 things is an excellent way to get some exposure to Web 2.0 and to see how the library world and library users are using these social networking tools.

From my own experience, I was progressing ok until I met twitter and then I got a bit lost. My hashtag did not appear to be working and who and what to tweet? Discussions with colleagues were always enjoyable.

An internal wiki for staff use probably gets my top vote. I suspect library users go to google and search for their info from there so an excellent library web page and/or facebook site should satisfy. Weblearn would be a natural choice if linked in with subject info. If people want to take their library experience further they could become a fan?

Thanks to the team for all your help and guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment